If you are looking for submitting a sitemap to Search engines, Then this is the right place where we discuss Submit XML Sitemap to Google, Bing. Search Engines need to index these articles on their search engine. crawlers check the Sitemap of websites that are submitted. Search engine easily crawls & Index website using a sitemap. So in this article, we discuss the Best way to Submit XML sitemap to Google, Bing.
If you are using WordPress you need to create a sitemap manually. Using Google XML Sitemaps plugin. These plugins help us to create a sitemap manually and Improve SEO.
How to submit XML sitemap to Google, Bing.
When a sitemap is created, Go to the next step of submitting a sitemap to Google, Bing.
You can submit a sitemap by using the Following Process.
What is Sitemap?
A sitemap is a Map that contains all information about your website like posts, images, pages, categories, tags are used on your website. In sitemap contain all website data in an XML format. This XML file is crawled by Search engine crawlers. The sitemap helps us in SEO.
Submitting Sitemap to Google Search Console
If you thinking to submit a sitemap to the Google search console, first You need to verify your website on Google Search Console. Without verifying the website you can not submit a sitemap.
- Log on to the Google Search Console Dashboard. Then on left-hand side menu click on Sitemaps. Go to Dashboard » Menu » Index » Sitemap.
- In Add a new sitemap section copy and paste your sitemap URL like sitemap.xml or sitemap_index.xml.
- After click on the Submit button. The sitemap is submitted.
- Wait for some time. Google crawl your website for indexing.
Submitting Sitemap to Bing Webmaster Tool
The Bing is a search engine like Google. If you want to index your blog in the Bing search engine. You need to submit or verify your property in Bing Webmaster Tool. Submitting processes is given below.
- Go to the Bing Webmaster Click here.
- If you are new click on sign up now. Sign Up using Google, Microsoft, Facebook.
- You can log in the Bing Webmaster Tool dashboard.
- Click on Add Your site. Copy your website & sitemap URL and paste to the About my site on Bing webmaster tool section.
- The next step to verify Ownership.
- You will get a BingSiteauth.xml file, Meta tag or Cname records. You need to choose any of them, Depends upon your Hosting choose options.
- Copy the meta tag code and go to your Website Dashboard and edit your theme go to header.php and paste the code between the <head> paste code here </head> tag.
- Click on Verify, Bing crawler check the code and verify your website.
- All things are done.
In this article, we discussed how to submit a sitemap to Google, Bing search engines to improve your SEO and tell him to index your website.
If you like this article. Share this post with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to get the benefit of this post.
Check out more Articles: